High School Academics
Are You Ready to Set SAIL?
A full list of SAIL courses will be announced to students at the end of the Spring semester, so students can plan their SAIL for the following year.
• All students, grades 9 – 12, are required to register for a SAIL course.
• Upon successful completion, students will receive a quarter credit.
- S.A.I.L. will allow students to tie several learning concepts from past and current courses into one engaging experience as well as create lifelong memories.
Our goals for SAIL:
- To reinforce ideas or concepts taught in the classroom in an out-of-the-classroom environment and to eliminate the misconception that learning only occurs in the classroom.
- To broaden the student’s worldview and appreciation of God’s creation.
- To challenge students to expand their knowledge beyond present experiences.
- To deepen relationships among students and between students and faculty.
- To encourage a lifelong love of learning.
2019 SAIL Trips
Gulf Shores, AL
Los Angeles, CA
Mount Berry, GA
New Orleans, LA
New York City, NY
Orange Beach, AL
Santa Monica, CA
Our @BBSHighSchool Twitter account will share photos and videos during S.A.I.L.
Highlights from 2018 S.A.I.L.