Boyd-Buchanan School is committed to offering young people a source of truth, strength, and vision for living in today’s changing world. Creating a rare and special place, we strive to guide students toward possessing the heart and spirit of Jesus, to instill a sense of belonging and self-worth within each student, and to provide a college-preparatory education which stresses academic excellence. The uniqueness of our mission is to develop the whole person.
In order to help students reach the fulfillment of the ideals expressed in the philosophy, the goals of all facets of Boyd-Buchanan School are the following:
- To develop a spiritual awareness of God and His Word.
- To provide an educational climate that fosters excellence in student performance.
- To develop within students a desire for lifelong learning.
- To enhance appreciation of the beauty, order, and diversity of the world in which we live.
- To guide students in the development of respect for themselves and for others of diverse cultures.
- To aid students in becoming productive members of a democratic society.
- To develop lifelong goals based on a commitment to service with a spiritual focus.